Monday, October 31, 2005

Geoff(rey) - Separated at Birth

Geoff Geary

VS

Geoffrey Giraffe


All we have to do is get Mr. Geary a snazzy Toys "R" Us sweater (if only I could find a way to type a backwards "R"...), black sweats, a pair of four-fingered white gloves, and some washed out Converse shoes and send him out on the town for some Halloween hijinks. It's the perfect costume. I can't be the only one (or rather one of a very select few, I must credit those who also see it and embrace it) who see the uncanny similarities between Geoff and Geoffrey. I refuse to believe it.

On a somewhat related note, this must be one of the top-5 Phils moments I saw live at the ballpark this year:

7/10/2005 - I'd expect nothing less comical from our favorite Toys "R" Us kid.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

caitlin should be cited for her realization of the resemblance

1:12 AM  
Blogger XXX said...

We'll just count what you just said as Caitlin's fine work being referenced. Deal?

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home