Friday, November 18, 2005

Two Signings So Far

The Top 65 FA Tournament is a work in progress, but we are already seeing free agents signed. Chalk that up to bad time management and it being a very hectic time of year. Enough with excuses though - I'd much rather ask for trust. I am working on the writeups for each matchup, but I finished the predictions about a week and a half ago. So my predictions are done and have been for a while - whether you choose to believe me or not is entirely up to you. Why do I feel the need to say all this? Two free agents have signed so far and I just so happened to nail their destinations (not so accurate on the money). In case you missed it,

Hideki Matsui re-signs with New York Yankees, 4-year deal worth $52 million
Prediction: Re-signs with New York Yankees, 3-year deal worth $34.5 million


Scott Eyre signs with Chicago Cubs, terms undisclosed (as of now, will be edited as it comes out)
Prediction: Signs with Chicago Cubs, 3-year deal worth $11.25 million

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home