Tuesday, September 05, 2006

State of Phillies Baseball

I'm horrible at updating this thing, but I have an excuse - the better the Phillies play, the more involved I get when watching the games, the less energy (if you can call it that) I have to add something of value to this here site. Is that a cop-out? Of course it is.

I suppose my original purpose of this site was to create a personal outlet for me to write/think about baseball during the long offseason months when there is no baseball to watch; rest assured when the Phillies exciting run finally ends (with the World Series Trophy finally returning to South Philly, no doubt) and there is no more baseball to watch until spring, I'll be around obsessing over every little offseason rumor and formulating opinions on baseball matters I honestly have no business having an opinion on. In the meantime, I'm going to sit back and watch as much baseball as I can over the next few weeks and (hopefully) begin to pick up the pace and check in from time to time with news and observations concerning the Phils chase for the wild card.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

The Phils still have a shot for the wild card. Remember last year's roll where they almost took the division right from under the Braves feet. As much as I can't stand to admit it, I've given in to the Mets being the best team in the NL and if they don't make it to the World Series this year has been a failure. I have a recommended post for you. Ryan Howard's chase for 61. I hope he breaks it. He seems to be a good kid.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home