Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Slight Delay in the Action

Thoughts on newest Phillie Ricardo Rodriguez to come along with a whole bunch of other things, but it looks like there could be a slight delay due to some unmitigating circumstances. So, in the meantime, how about a little help? Before I lay out my thoughts on RicRod, do any of the loyal readers out there have an opinion on the new Phil, the Padilla trade in general, the Phillies offseason thus far, or anything else in the world baseball related or not? Here is your chance to speak your mind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a question. I posted on my blog about tonight's deadline for offering contracts to arby. eligible players. Is this a MLB-wide deadline or a Braves eoy payroll deadline..haha. Just wondering.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home