Monday, February 20, 2006

My Two Scotts

Tom McCarthy out, Scott Franzke in. No complaints out of me on this one - he seems well qualified to do the pre- and post-game shows along with 2 innings of play-by-play plus Scott Graham will now have the opportunity to make many a "Hey, we're both named Scott and we are working together!" jokes that I guarantee will be heard nightly. I kid because I love, Scott. By the way, Scott Graham and Guy Smiley...separated at birth or what? I'll admit you don't get the full effect without hearing both speak, but trust me it's an uncanny resemblance whether you want to believe it or not. If you still don't believe me, try picturing Guy with teeth. I think that helps seal the deal.

Scott Graham

vs.

Guy Smiley

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's something for ya.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060221/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bbn_retiring_organist

After 35 years the Phillies organist is retiring.

11:18 AM  
Blogger XXX said...

Good catch. I love Paul Richardson and though I'm too young to really remember what it was like during the days of organ music at the ballpark, I gotta believe it is better than the pop/rock/dance mess they play at the park these days. I really sound like an old man there...

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home